Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A.
A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for an
We are looking for a purchasing assistant, based at our site in Neohorouda - Oreokastro, Thessaloniki.
We are looking for a passionate assistant to support our buyer. The buyer's assistant responsibilities include maintaining positive vendor relations, placing & tracking purchase orders, managing inventory & keeping track of market trends. To be successful as an assistant buyer, you should be confident, highly organized & an excellent communicator. An effective assistant buyer has an analytical mind to synthesize solutions & polished negotiating skills.
- Assisting the buyer with the selection of the right product mix
- Writing, placing & tracking purchase orders
- Ensuring products are purchased at the right time, to specification & at a good price
- Negotiating with vendors & building positive, long-term relationships
- Researching new suppliers & making recommendations to the buyer
- Assisting the buyer with the compiling reports on product performance & statistics
- Degree in business, economics, or related field preferred
- 2+ yrs work experience in a constructed environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & perform under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Constant Training & opportunity to get challenged & stretched
- Career Development within the wider business
- A series of company benefits
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum skills requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.