Pizza Pepperoni Plant Based
Each portion (105gr) contains:
- Energy: 261kcal
- Sugars: 3.1gr
- Fat: 7.7gr
- Saturates: 2.7gr
- Salt: 1.3gr
210 oC • 410 oF • 15’
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from E.U., water, sunflower oil, bakery yeast, sugar, salt, mix of flour additives [wheat flour, improver (ascorbic acid)], preservative (calcium
Tomato sauce 37% (tomato 89%, salt, sugar, modified starch, extra virgin olive oil), plant based with creamy flavor 35% (water, starch, coconut oil 20%, pea protein 1%,
salt, artificial flavorings (cheese flavor), citrus fiber, carrot extract), plant based pepperoni 28% [water, sunflower oil, pea protein 1%, potato protein, starch, flaxseed flour, salt, enzyme, dextrose, spices,
parsnip, sugar, artificial flavorings (yeast extract), emulsifiers (carrageenan, methylcellulose, konjac gum), color (paprika extract)].
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN: EGG, MILK, SESAME, NUTS
(WALNUT, HAZELNUT, PISTACHIO NUTS), PEANUTS, MUSTARD, SOY (LECITHIN).
- Preheat the oven at 210°C.
- Remove the products from the freezer and place them on a non-stick metal tray by leaving enough spaces between them.
- Defrosting is not required. Bake for 15±5 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of baking stab with a knife the pie in several points.
- As soon as the pie gets gold, more or less in 30 minutes of baking, turn it up-side-down, stab it again and let it get gold on both sides.
Adjust baking time and temperature as needed, depending on the type of oven and the quantity of the products you bake in it.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must NOT refreeze it.