Greek Leek & Feta P.D.O. pie
Authentic crispy filo pastry pie filled with fresh leeks and Greek feta (P.D.O.), kneaded with Greek extra virgin olive oil
Like many Greek filo pies, this is a truly vegetarian recipe that is not as well known as Greek spanakopita (spinach pie) but it tastes just as good- if not better! Sumptuous savory pie with leeks and feta wrapped in filo dough, until nicely softened and sweetened, mingling with the melted cheese it is suitable for every time of the day, as a main dish, starter or mid-day snack.
Each portion (92gr) contains:
- Energy: 955kJ/228kcal
- Sugars: 2.0gr
- Fat: 11.0gr
- Saturates: 2.6gr
- Salt: 0.94gr
185 oC • 365 oF • 40’
|00-22-35||Greek leek & feta P.D.O. pie||5205427005620|
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from E.U., water, mixture of vegetable oils (corn oil, olive-pomace oil and virgin olive oil, sunflower oil), extra virgin olive oil, salt, dextrose.
Leek (39%), whey cheese (mizithra 17%), wheat semolina, feta cheese P.D.O. (9%), water, onion, egg pasteurized, mixture vegetable oils (corn oil, olive pomace oil and virgin olive oil, sunflower oil), dill, modified starch, extra virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, CHEESE (MILK), EGG.
MAY CONTAIN: SESAME, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, MUSTARD, SOY (LECITHIN).
- Preheat the oven at 185°C (365°F).
- Remove the product from the freezer.
- Remove the cover. The product remains in its tray.
- When the oven is heated, cut the top of the pie.
- Once the convection oven is ready place the product directly in the oven without defrosting.
- In the first 10 minutes you cut the pie on the points that are already engraved.
- Bake at 185°C (365°F) for 40 minutes.
- The temperature and baking time are indicative depending on the type of oven and the quantity of the products you bake in it.
Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must not refreeze it.