Greek filo pastry
Contains 12-14 sheets, 50x37cm (19,7x14,5in)
Filo pastry is tissue-thin sheets of dough which are used to make many popular Greek dishes such as baklava and spanakopita. Filo pastry sheets are usually brushed with melted butter or oil and then layered together. During baking the layers become crispy and flaky, giving your dishes the perfect crunchy texture!
Each portion (100gr) contains:
- Energy: 1251kJ/295kcal
- Sugars: 2.8gr
- Fat: 1.1gr
- Saturates: 0.8gr
- Salt: 0.66gr
185 °C • 365 °F • 40’
|00-22-31||Greek filo pastry||5205427007198|
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from E.U., water, salt, corn starch, dextrose, preservative (potassium sorbate).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, GLUTEN.
- Remove the fillo pastry from the freezer, keep it in its packaging.
- Put it in refrigerator overnight or leave it at room temperature for at least 2 hours until it is properly defrosted.
- Prepare the filling of your choice and once it is ready, unroll the fillo pastry and spread half of the sheets out on a lightly oiled baking pan.
- Pour the filling over the fillo and cover with the remaining sheets.
- Optionally, brush the top with egg.
- Separate the pie into pieces by scoring the top and bake in a preheated convection oven at 185°C for approximately 40minutes until golden brown.
- The temperature and the baking time are indicative depending on the type of oven and quantity of the products you bake in it.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must not refreeze it.